The Lean Startup by Eric RiesPay $49 for The Lean Startup online course by Eric Ries from Udemy. Be more innovative, be more successful. A $150 value!
- 67% Savings
- 99 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Due to popular demand, we're bringing you even bigger savings on The Lean Startup online course by Eric Ries. This time around, you'll pay just $49 for the course - a $150 value that can't be beat!
Most startups fail. Yep, you've heard it before, so we won't repeat the dreadful statistics. But that statement has been true for over 30 years. What's changed?
Two words: Lean Startup
Lean Startup is a new, field-tested philosophy that provides you with a toolset to minimize failure and increase your chances of success. There are hundreds of companies using it, from financial services companies like Wealthfront to social companies like IMVU to large corporations such as Intuit.
But what is Lean Startup, or more importantly, how do you implement Lean principles into your own company? To answer that question, we've brought in the Godfather of Lean Startup himself, Eric Ries. Not only has he written the book on "The Lean Startup", but he has also now created THE course on Lean Startup.
Eric brought in all of the leaders in the movement to talk to you about what lean startup is and how to implement it into your company. This course is the real deal - its the most content you'll ever get on the Lean Startup all in one place. More importantly, it is curated - Eric has personally taken the most important aspects of Lean Startup and condensed it into a single course. And then he added a few dozen case studies of it by including bonus material from the definitive conferences on the subject.
You will learn:
- The basic principles of Lean Startup methodology
- How to create a system of "innovation accounting" within your company so that everyone is building products that meets customers needs
- The easiest and fastest ways to build minimum viable products so you can get your product launched as quickly as possible
- Tactics for experimenting with landing pages, A/B tests, and MVP's on real customers
- Implementing the Lean Startup methodology into your culture so everyone in the company understands the goals (hint: step 1 is for everyone to take this course)
- Dozens of case studies on how real entrepreneurs, executives, and innovators have leveraged the Lean Startup to save them time, money, and increase their chances of success
- How to leverage the "Build-Measure-Learn" philosophy to make products quickly and learn even quicker
- What "The 3 A's" are and how to make sure all of the metrics you look at are actionable, accessible, and auditable
- How to conduct an excellent customer interview or survey
Sound too good to be true? Well that's not all. Not only will you have access to The Lean Startup online course, but this deal also includes:
- A bonus course: "Lean Startup Ignite Talks"
- A second bonus course: "Lean Startup SXSW"
- A hardcopy of Eric Ries's upcoming book "The Lean Startup" (a $25 value) mailed to them
It's jam-packed with more than 9 hours of content and over 60 lectures from experts like Eric Ries, Dave McClure, Steve Blank, Hiten Shah, and Ash Maurya. And this week it's all in one neat package for half off or, better yet, the "lean" price of $49 (a $150 value). Enjoy!
The Fine Print
- Limit one per customer, may purchase more as gifts
- Promotional value expires August 11, 2012
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms