Online Learning for StartupsPay $59 for 5 online startup courses at Udemy. Courses include Fundraising, Hiring, Marketing and more (a $422 value)
- 86% Savings
- 105 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Phil Libin. Aaron Patzer. Dave McClure. Naval Ravikant. Russ Fradin. Auren Hoffman. Adeo Ressi. What do they all have in common? Well, for one, a few of them once had dinner at Bin 38. They've also each been involved in at least one $100M startup (many have even hit that elusive Billion dollar valuation). And they are also instructors at Udemy.com.
You can learn their secrets on topics like meeting angel investors, how to close your top-choice candidates, accounting and finance for startups, and dozens more.
For example, how do you score meetings with those elusive investors, like Dave McClure or Naval Ravikant (who answer this question in the Raising Capital course)? What is the best way to build a social media following and turn your users into advocates, the way Flowtown has? When is the right time to make an offer to a high-value hire? How much do you offer them?
Try googling any of those questions and you'll get a lot of fluff and gunk. It's tough out there because most people have no incentive to tell you what they've learned and a lot of times its hard to know what to look for. For that reason, Udemy has created the Startup series of courses. These video and PowerPoint-based courses provide real, tactical advice for getting through your startup. Each course has 5-7 speakers, including startup legends like Adeo Ressi, who has started 8 companies, and Russ Fradin, who has had 4 exits of greater than $100M. Best of all, they have been forced to give you real, practical advice. None of that fluffy conference "I had an epiphany while I was walking in the Himalayas" bullshit. This stuff is real, and useful. In just 3 months, thousands of entrepreneurs have taken these courses and many have gone on to secure financing or hire a team of incredible employees.
Instead of hearing "build your followers by being original," you'll learn how to write headlines that can be picked up by Reddit and Hacker News. Find out why hundreds of entrepreneurs rave about the Startup courses in this week's Brad Feld's Amazing Deal.
- Raising Capital for Startups (7 X 45-min lectures)
- Attracting, Hiring, and Retaining the Best People (7 X 45-min lectures)
- Writing a Business Plan (15 PowerPoint presentations and accompanying video lecture)
- "Startup and Go": The first steps to building a technology company (6 X 45-min lectures)
- Social Marketing for Startups (5 X 45-min lectures)
The Fine Print
- Promotional value expires April 4, 2012 (1 year from purchase)
- Buy one for yourself, others as gifts
- Redeem online at www.udemy.com
- Hold on to your voucher code. It can be used multiple times. Once for each course
- Promotional value expires April 3, 2012
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms