HTML5 Crash CoursePay $39 for 1 Udemy course, "HTML5 Beginners Crash Course" and learn how to build your own awesome websites. A $99 value!
- 61% Savings
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
The saying "If you want something done right, do it yourself" cannot ring truer when it comes to building websites. If you have a vision for your site but don't know where to start, you need to learn HTML and HTML5. Here's your chance to learn everything you need to know about HTML and HTML5 and how to apply it through a highly informative course - at a whopping 61% off - with today's deal: pay just $39 (regularly $99) for the "HTML and HTML5 Crash Course" from Udemy and build your own websites exactly how you want them!
The course includes:
- 15 lectures introducing HTML for newcomers
- 15 lectures on accessing the HTML5 canvas for drawing
- 6 lectures on using geolocation, local storage, and advanced forms
- 4 lectures on embedding HTML5 audio and video
- 2 lectures introducing microdata, web workers, and offline web apps
- And much more!
Have no fear beginners, because this course starts from the first principles of HTML. You need no prior knowledge of the subject as you'll be given a thorough introduction to HTML (skilled users, you can skip this section) before moving onto what's new in HTML5.
Whether you're new to HTML or have used it for years, this course is the perfect way to brush up on your skills and to learn tips and tricks about HTML5. Grab this great deal and take control of building your own beautiful websites today!
The Fine Print
- Voucher is good for "HMTL and HTML5 Crash Course" course only
- Promotional value expires December 31, 2012
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms