Learn Ruby ProgrammingPay $49 for the Ruby Udemy online course. Learn the language thousands of websites use everyday - A $250 retail value!
- 80% Savings
- 116 Bought
- Deal Has Ended
About This Offer
Amazon's doing it. Twitter's doing it. EA's doing it. New York Times, 37 signals, LivingSocial, Funny or Die, Yahoo, JP Morgan, NASA, half the hot startups you can think of... they're all doing it. No, 'it' doesn't mean 'being amazing.' 'It' means running on Ruby!
Chances are that if you work in a company that functions online (and isn't thousands of years old) your company runs on Ruby. The question is: do you know how to code in Ruby?
We get it. You're too busy. You're too tired. You have a day job. You think - pshh, I'm a business guy - why do I need to know Ruby. Whatever your excuse, it's time to STEP UP. Either you're an engineer who needs to know how to code in Ruby, or you work for a company that runs on Ruby. Or maybe you're starting a company that should be running on Ruby. Point is - you need to be able to talk to the talk... or walk the walk... or ideally walk & talk.
We know programming can seem confusing. You don't know where to start. You've tried it before. It seems easy at first, but then it gets so complicated with those loops, recursions and objects, you forget what you wanted to create.
Not Ruby. It's clean, it's simple, it's astonishing, it's beautiful, it's almost like a... well... a ruby. But don't be so quick to jump for the treasure. Ruby is as complex as it is complete and, without guidance, you won't get anywhere.
Thankfully, Huw Collingbourne is here to help. Huw's a Ruby guru. His ebook "The Little Book of Ruby" has been downloaded over 70,000 times. He's got enough programming experience to kill a mouse with his pinky finger, and luckily for us, he's come up with ten easy steps to bring you from zero to hero on ruby programming.
Added bonus: Huw's also British! (let's just say that I've found it very hard to turn Huw's voice off!).
If you're ready to make the jump from the past and step into the web world of today, then get your hands on a copy of Learn Ruby Programming in Ten Easy Steps (80% off or $49 this week only).
What comes with this course?
- 27 video lectures detailing the ten steps to becoming a ruby programmer
- Huw's sexy British accent guiding you through the whole way
- Free eBook The Little Book of Ruby for reference throughout the course
- 30% off The (Big) Book of Ruby if you're hungry for learning more
- Downloadable source codes and sample test files to compliment lectures
- 5 extra videos detailing Ruby on Rails, Symbols, Recursion, and other challenges
The Fine Print
- Voucher is good for "Learn Ruby Programming (in 10 easy steps)" course only
- Limit 5 per customer, may purchase 5 more as gifts
- Visit http://www.udemy.com/learn-ruby-programming-in-ten-easy-steps/?couponCode= and enter your voucher code at the end of the URL to redeem
- Promotional value expires September 29, 2012
- View the standard terms that apply to all offers (unless noted above)
- No cash value / No Cash Back
- Entire value must be used in one visit
- Tax and gratuity are not included
- Cannot be combined with other promotions or offers
- Including all dealcoop.com/terms